Happy Friday everyone!! It’s been awhile and I’ve missed you all! Happy to be back. As you may or may not know I’ve moved from Surrey England back to the USA and currently live in Salt Lake City Utah(where I was born and raised).
Me and my family enjoyed living abroad and all our adventures but are enjoying being back home close to family and friends.♥️
Ok..so if you are like me..January literally feels like 2 months not just 1..why is that? I’m counting down until February is here..who’s with me?! I love valentines and the color pink so for me it’s a win win!😉💕
Here is my top 10 to give you a boost through these winter months! Ready set GO
1- Plan a holiday! If you can’t afford it..plan a weekend getaway or a stay-cation(you stay at a local hotel). Just something to look forward to!
2- HAIR..well as you know I’m a hair obsessed stylist and hair extension specialist so making sure those strands look good this time of year is top priority. I only use a masque. I replace my normal daily conditioner with this. I’ll link a few favorites below.
3. Skin- my skin gets extra dry in the winter months! I currently use a c repair plus a moisture/sunscreen on top. Again it’s all about staying hydrated for me but not oily. I’ll link those as well.
4. Fuel your body- it’s so hard to be good all the time but I notice if I do a green drink in the morning it just helps me get off to the right start. My favorite ingredients are:
Handful of spinach, 3 strawberries, 1/2 banana, 1 pineapple spear, 1/2 c almond milk, 1/2 c water, and ice! Blend and enjoy!
5. Take your vitamins! Everyone gets sick this time of year..boost your immune system by not forgetting to take your daily vitamins.
6. Get your vitamin D! I prefer getting it by tanning occasionally..but I also think depending where you live you may need to supplement with Vitamin D pills.
7. Take the time to get ready! Even if the weather is crummy take time to look good..try new makeup tips and tricks.💋
8. Be positive! Ok..easier said then done. But if we focus on the things we are grateful for instead of the things that aren’t going right we are much more happy!😊
9. Keep it simple…Sit in front of a fire and put on a funny movie! On Monday we had a huge snow storm. My girls and I were home bound all day..we baked..watched our favorite movies..and played cards. It’s been one of my favorite days this year!
10. Get social! Plan to spend time with friends and family by planning a fun evening out!
Hope this help you get through the month of January it has helped me! XOXO
Sunglasses Tom Ford0