Monday! Wait?! Where did the weekend go?!😉
Hi everyone hope you are enjoying your day..it’s been quite cold in the UK and even snow flurries today.❄️
Enough about the weather..let’s talk HAIR!!!
As a hairstylist of 20 years and specializing specifically in hair extensions I thought I knew quite a bit! I must say there is always room to learn, grow and expand. I learned specifically about hair..hair quality..and..Russian Hair!
Doing hair in the states I used a lot of Chinese and Asian hair. It was mostly just what I knew. Once I experienced Russian hair…oh my word! It was a game changer! It was lighter, fluffier, matched my own hair texture better, no silicone…which meant it didn’t start out looking shiny and “Barbie doll” then wear off an get tangled. I was instantly hooked! Now to find a Factory…oh geez! This was much more work than I planned… testing lots of different Factory hair before finally finding the perfect fit for my RStyling hair line! Quality..amazing..Russian hair that I could finally sale to my fellow stylist and clients! Something I had fallen in love with..but wait..one small problem..how do I explain why it’s 3 Times more expensive than what they were currently getting?🤔 well…that’s why I decided to do this post! So I could share some of the benefits with you. Trust me..I know you will love it as much as I do! Here are just a few of the amazing benefits:
1. Lasts longer. There’s no way for me to guarantee how long because of the many factors including how a client takes care of their hair but in my experience it lasts 2-3 times longer than other hair.
2- matches the texture better…this seems apparent to me but as a Caucasian women why would I want to put Chinese or Asian hair in?!that texture is very different to mine and feels heavy. RStyling Russian hair is lighter and finer in texture which means more natural overall look.
3. No silicone…yay!no shiny Barbie doll hair..this is what other companies put on the hair to make it shiny and last longer but the disadvantage is as soon as it wears off in a few washes it tangles easily and gets matted.
4. All the RStyling hair is double drawn..meaning you get thickness through the bottom giving you more fullness and easier to blend with your own hair
5. Single donor-all comes from one person so the hair cuticle is in tact and facing the same direction which for you means longer lasting and better quality hair with less tangles.
6. Remy hair with live cuticle..what does this mean to consumer? Longer lasting and less tangles.
As you can see there are so many advantages!
Don’t take my word for it though..try the difference in your hair today! RStyling hair coming soon! Preorders available only at the moment. Email me for your chance to get 10% off plus free shipping.
Try the “RStyling difference”
Jacket on sale! Found Here
Sunnies😎 similar found Here0